As the Sr. Marketing Operations Executive, you will be responsible for leading and running the day-to-day marketing ops function, campaign ops, tools budget, insights/reporting, technology implementation, and leadership. This is a key position reporting to the Lead Marketing that requires a combination of strategic, analytical thinking, as well as execution. You will influence and impact speed to lead, nurture, scoring and improve the customer journey in engaging with ConstructN’s GTM. You will work across the teams to develop the insights to measure the impact of marketing on the overall business. You will also manage the marketing technology used across the team to deliver on goals and plans, ensuring we are making the most of our technology stack. You will build and develop a high-performing marketing operations function. This role will partner closely with all global sales and marketing leaders to build a best-in-class marketing operations organization.
- Serve as the internal HubSpot point of contact for the ConstructN, acting as platform administrator, providing day-to-day production support for HubSpot and other integrated platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with ConstructN and associated projects to onboard and train project marketers to organization’s HubSpot portal, helping with onboarding of new team members requesting HubSpot access, and providing ongoing support.
- Plan, support and execute email campaigns at various intervals with project marketers from unique project communities.
- Establish marketing campaign execution processes and identify automation opportunities to improve consistency and efficiency.
- Support campaign execution by pulling targeted lists for campaigns, building emails, automation workflows, and landing pages, and completing other campaign implementation and follow-up procedures.
- Create and manage landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages), calls-to-action etc. within the HubSpot platform, list imports, list segment creation, email staging, email template creation, HubSpot access requests, etc.
- Oversee list segments across the various projects utilizing HubSpot based on behavior metrics and demographics (content downloads, site page visits, industry, job role, event attendance).
- Develop and actively optimize lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- Implement, track, and measure lead scoring and respective lead stages specific to project pipelines
- Relentless focus on minimizing time to delivery of MQLs to Sales to maximize conversions.
- Manage operational workflows to achieve desired business outcomes such as lead routing and data hygiene
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Develop and measure A/B tests, provide reporting cadences, and make recommendations around optimizing ongoing results
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, ensuring standards are applied to marketing automation processes with a focus on quality output, GDPR compliance, CCPA compliance, etc.
- Establish and manage campaign and event ROI analysis and reporting for leadership.
- Full ownership of the MarTech stack including integrations, enhancements to existing functionality, and recommendations of additional tools to maximize efficiency and ensure our digital and overall campaign capabilities.
- Lead, define, and implement best practices around lead scoring, data architecture, and lead processing and tracking through the funnel.
- Implement processes that are designed, documented, and executed in a way that minimizes bad or incomplete data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- 4+ Years of experience in a product marketing function targeting B2B enterprises.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with WordPress
- Develop and customize WordPress websites, themes and plugins based on requirements
- 5+ years of HubSpot specific marketing automation management.
- HubSpot Certifications are a must: HubSpot Marketing Software, Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, HubSpot Reporting, Inbound.
- ZoomInfo, Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience is a plus.
- Proficient in designing, building, managing, and optimizing HubSpot Marketing.
- In-depth understanding of the MarTech landscape / SaaS / lead generation.
- Strong understanding of key Go to Market SaaS KPIs.
- Startup experience with proven success in a fast-paced, changing environment. Construction industry related experience will give you an, almost unfair, advantage.
- Top-notch analytical skills, mental curiosity, and translating data to action to drive results.
- A deep knowledge of email tools, marketing automation strategies, a passion for lead attribution, scoring strategies and execution, and proven success in customer lifecycle marketing strategy and execution.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Should know how to use data as fuel to drive results.
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS to build email templates and landing pages.
Please note that this is just an indicative set of guidelines, that is designed to help us streamline our efforts of finding the right candidate and by no means, is exhaustive or mandatory. If you think that you’re a good fit for the role, despite not fitting in some of the aforementioned boxes , we really don’t want to miss a chance to speak with you. Please note that this is just an indicative set of guidelines, that is designed to help us streamline our efforts of finding the right candidate and by no means, is exhaustive or mandatory. If you think that you’re a good fit for the role, despite not fitting in some of the aforementioned boxes , we really don’t want to miss a chance to speak with you.